Application period is now closed to nominate a product for the Most Innovative New Product Awards. If you have pending application items see below for contact info and where to submit.
The Most Innovative New Product (MIP) Awards is a CONNECT signature event, held annually in December, honoring the celebrities of innovation along with groundbreaking new products launched within the past year.
Both the judging criteria and categories have been updated for the 2016 Most Innovative New Product Awards this year.
The new eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The product must have been first introduced after January 1, 2014 and never before selected as an MIP Award finalist.
- The product must have generated revenue from sales (except for free Mobile Apps and Life Science Products - Clinical Stage category).
- If selected as a Semi-Finalist, a senior company representative must attend and present at the Final Judging Panel (October 24-28, 2016).
- If selected as a Finalist, a senior company representative must attend the awards dinner on December 1, 2016.
Submissions will be accepted in the following categories. Nominate someone else or your own product!
- Cleantech, Sustainability, & Energy
- Cyber Security
- Defense, Aerospace, & Transportation
- Information Communication Technologies
- Life Science Diagnostics & Research Tools
- Life Science Products - Clinical Stage
- Medical Devices
- Mobile Apps
- Pharmaceutical Drugs & Biologic Therapies
- Robotics & Unmanned Vehicles
- Software & Digital Media
- Sport & Active Life Style Technologies.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony dinner on December 1, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine.
Inquiries: Email email@example.com and the CONNECT Events Team will respond.
Ready to enter? Click the button below!