UPDATE: Due to the numerous phone calls and emails we received yesterday and overnight we’re going to keep the submission window open until Aug 10 to allow for last submissions.
CONNECT's Most Innovative New Product Awards is turning 30 in 2017. Get ready for the best one yet!
The Most Innovative New Product (MIP) Awards is a CONNECT signature event that annually honors the celebrities of innovation along with groundbreaking new products launched within the past two years. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The product must have been first introduced after January 1, 2015 and never before selected as an MIP Award finalist.
- The product must have generated revenue from sales (except for free Mobile Apps and Life Science Products - Clinical Stage category).
- If selected as a Semi-Finalist, a senior company representative must attend and present Round 1 Judging (Sept 2017) and at the Final Judging Panel (last two weeks of October 2017, date TBD).
- If selected as a Finalist, a senior company representative must attend the Awards Dinner on November 30, 2017.
Submissions will be accepted in the following categories. Nominate someone else or your own product!
- Cleantech, Sustainability, & Energy
- Defense, Aerospace, & Transportation
- Information Communication Technologies
- Life Science Diagnostics & Research Tools
- Life Science Products - Clinical Stage
- Medical Devices
- Mobile Apps
- Pharmaceutical Drugs & Biologic Therapies
- Robotics & Unmanned Vehicles
- Software & Digital Media
- Sport & Active Lifestyle Technologies.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony dinner on November 30, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine.
Submission Period: April 7 - July 31, 2017
Looking to buy tickets for the event? Click here!
Download the MIP Applications Questions Here
Ready to enter? Click the button below!
Missed Last Year? Get a Taste of the action here:
2016 Most Innovative New Product Awards - Event Video from CONNECT San Diego on Vimeo.